Federal Employee Labor Attorney – Federal Worker Employment Lawyer – Dallas, Washington D.C., Atlanta
Nationwide Practice In Federal Labor And Employment Law
The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C., represents federal government employees throughout the United States in labor and employment matters. We defend federal workers facing disciplinary action or termination and we assert their legal rights and remedies relating to discrimination, harassment, retaliation, work injuries and other employment issues.
We welcome federal sector employees who work in any position, at any pay grade, for any federal agency. We understand what is at stake and we fight to protect all that you have achieved. Contact us to arrange a free consultation with our experienced attorney.
We handle cases throughout the U.S. from our offices in:
Focused Experience Advocating For Federal Employee Rights
Because our sole focus is federal employment law, our law firm has extensive experience representing clients in matters before many federal agencies and organizations, including the:
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) — Bobby Devadoss provides proactive counsel for employee investigations and proposed disciplinary actions, and skilled representation in disciplinary proceedings and MSPB hearings and appeals.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) — Our attorneys help clients pursue compensation through the EEOC for employment discrimination, reverse discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation and qui tam lawsuits.
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) — We advocate for federal employees in obtaining and retaining workers’ comp medical and wage benefits, including representation in OWCP appeals.
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) — We have represented union members and federal employee unions in resolving unfair labor practice complaints and resolving legal issues in collective bargaining.
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) — We advocate for federal employees and unions in enforcing labor laws and exploring remedies for labor violations.
Adverse employment actions, labor disputes and grievances often can be resolved through arbitration or mediation. Our firm offers extensive representation in federal employment and labor arbitration when that forum is dictated or advisable for the situation. We also have a high success rate in mediation of employment disputes.
Protecting Your Rights, Your Career And Your Retirement
We know that federal jobs are highly sought because of the competitive pay and benefits and the opportunities for advancement. Federal employees commonly spend their entire careers in public service, retiring after 20, 30 or 40 years with an agency.
We understand how devastating it is to face termination, demotion or denial of security clearance after years of hard work and devotion. We understand how stressful it is to endure a hostile work environment just to keep your job or to be treated differently or passed over for promotion for discriminatory reasons. We understand how frustrating and demeaning it is to be harassed or second-guessed about a work-related injury. Our legal team is always mindful of the impact on your career and your personal life as we guide you through the system and vigorously assert your rights.
Highly Experienced Federal Employee Labor Law Attorney
Trial lawyer Bobby Devadoss has handled federal employment matters throughout his career. He formerly worked for the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) and later took a position with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) before starting his own law firm. He represents federal employees at all levels, from administrative personnel and managers to executives and regional directors.
We know the laws. We know how to navigate the system to reach a positive outcome for you, whether you are seeking compensation for injury or other wrongful treatment in the workplace or you simply want to protect your job from the repercussions of disciplinary actions.
No matter where in the United States you are located, if you are a federal government employee or federal contractor, please contact our firm to learn how we can help.