Federal Employee Attorney
Nationwide Advocacy In Federal Labor And Employment Law
The United States government is a large and complex entity. If you are a federal employee experiencing adverse actions from your employer, you need the right lawyer fighting for you. You want to choose a lawyer who understands your employer, the federal government, and is experienced in handling these unique and complicated labor and employment law cases.
At The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we are focused on providing vigorous legal representation to government employees. Our lawyer, Bobby Devadoss, is a former federal attorney whose background includes positions with the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). As a result he understands the inner workings of government agencies and the employment laws that apply to those agencies.
We will stand up for your constitutional and civil rights. We will help you get full compensation or help you protect your position if you face disciplinary action. Early intervention can make all the difference if your job or career is on the line.
From offices in Dallas, Atlanta and Washington, DC, we represent federal employees nationwide. Please contact our law firm today to arrange your free case evaluation.
About Our Fees
We offer fee structures designed to meet your needs. One of the unique features of our fees is the ability to compartmentalize certain services. For example, if you are being investigated for potential disciplinary action, you can retain us to represent you during the investigation only, without being obligated to continue our services if we do not resolve your case during the investigation stage. We invite you to discuss our fees.
Representing Employees In All Federal Sectors
Essentially, we represent employees of all federal agencies throughout the United States. Call 888-351-0424 or send us an e-mail to arrange your free consultation if you are an employee of any federal agency. Our law firm has handled cases from the following agencies:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Justice
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Energy
- Department of Commerce
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Labor
- Department of the Interior
- Department of the Army
- Department of Air Force
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Homeland Security
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
- Federal Air Marshal Service
- U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Bureau of Prisons
- Transportation Safety Administration (TSA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- General Service Agency (GSA)
This is not an all-inclusive list. We represent any federal government employee in any type of adverse action. No matter who your employer is and no matter where you are located, if you have been wronged in the workplace or have been subject to disciplinary action, you can be confident in our Texas federal employee lawyer's ability to help you.
Free Case Evaluation — Reasonable Fees
Contact us to discuss your case with a Texas federal employment law attorney. We offer free case evaluations, with various fee structures to meet your needs.